体部伽玛刀联合射频消融治疗肺转移瘤的疗效观察
Observation of Body Gamma Knife Combined with Radiofrequency Ablation Therapy for Lung Metastases

作者: 杜海峰 , 魏长宏 , 王作志 , 卞晓山 , 傅振强 , 乔坤 :武警山东省总队医院肿瘤科,山东 济南;

关键词: 肺转移瘤体部伽玛刀射频消融近期疗效Lung Metastases Body Gamma Knife Radiofrequency Ablation The Recent Curative Effect

摘要: 目的:观察体部伽玛刀联合射频消融治疗肺转移瘤的近期疗效和毒副反应。方法:伽玛刀联合射频消融治疗10例肺转移瘤患者,伽玛刀治疗剂量4~9 Gy/次,隔日治疗一次,治疗次数为5~10次,总剂量为36~50 Gy;肿瘤 > 5 cm的先行放疗结束后1~2周进行射频消融治疗,肿瘤 < 5 cm的先行射频消融后1~2周进行放疗,治疗1次即可。结果:治疗后2~3个月所有患者得到随访,其中完全缓解率20.0% (2/10),部分缓解率为70.0% (7/10),总有效率为90.0% (9/10);骨髓抑制为主要并发症,发生率为60.0% (6/10)。结论:SBRT联合RFA治疗肺转移瘤近期疗效好,副反应轻可耐受,值得临床推广。

Abstract: Objective: To observe the treatment efficacy and toxicity reaction of lung metastases by using body gamma knife combined with radiofrequency ablation therapy. Methods: 10 cases of lung metastases patients were treated by gamma knife combined with radiofrequency ablation. The gamma knife treatment dose was 4 - 9 Gy, treat every other day, the number of treatment was 5 - 10 times with a total dose of 36 - 50 Gy; when tumor > 5 cm, it was treated with radiotherapy first, then after 1 - 2 weeks, radiofrequency ablation was applied; when tumor < 5 cm, radiofrequency ablation was applied first, after 1 - 2 weeks, radiation therapy was done, and the treatment of radiofrequency ablation only needed once. Results: after the treatment of 2 - 3 months, all patients were followed up, the complete remission rate was 20% (2/10), response rate was 70% (7/10), the total effective rate was 90% (9/10); bone marrow suppression was the main complication, the incidence rate was 60% (6/10). Conclusion: SBRT combined with RFA in the treatment of lung metastases, with mild side effects that can be tolerated, is worth the clinical promotion.

文章引用: 杜海峰 , 魏长宏 , 王作志 , 卞晓山 , 傅振强 , 乔坤 (2015) 体部伽玛刀联合射频消融治疗肺转移瘤的疗效观察。 医学诊断, 5, 36-40. doi: 10.12677/MD.2015.53007

参考文献

[1] 殷蔚伯, 余子豪, 徐国镇, 等 (2008) 肿瘤放射治疗学.中国协和医科大学出版社, 北京, 1322-1330.

[2] 于金明, 殷蔚伯, 李保生 (2003) 肿瘤精确放射治疗学. 山东科学技术出版社, 济南, 511-517.

[3] 杜峰, 闫小燕, 李兆栋, 等 (2013) CT 导引经皮穿刺植入125I粒子治疗肺转移瘤(附15例报告). 医学影像学杂志, 8, 1223-1227.

[4] 林雪莲, 孙全新 (2013) 伽玛刀治疗167例肺转移瘤的疗效与预后分析. 当代医学, 8, 41.

[5] 邢志嵩 (2013) 28例肺转移瘤的临床分析. 河南外科学杂志, 2, 14-15.

[6] 李超, 杨力宝, 章斌, 等 (2013) 大分割三维适形放射治疗在肺部转移瘤中的应用. 中国医药指南, 24, 429-430.

[7] 叶建平, 余飞, 徐文玲, 等 (2011) 体部伽玛刀治疗骨肉瘤肺转移疗效分析. 中国医药科学, 17, 21.

[8] 蒋国樑, 刘泰福 (2001) 现代放射治疗学.上海医科大学出版社, 上海,, 555-602.

[9] 孙守岐, 李宏斌, 主编 (2001) 体部伽玛刀治疗原理与临床应用. 四川大学出版社, 成都, 2215.

[10] 刘宝东, 刘磊, 李岩, 等 (2011) 射频消融治疗100例肺部肿瘤的远期疗效. 中国肺癌杂志, 4, 335-339.

[11] 张红丹, 崔燕海, 赵振军 (2013) 22例肺癌射频消融术后的CT随访观察. 暨南大学学报(医学版), 2, 231-234.

分享
Top